Friday, September 7, 2007

Madelyn's first day of Preschool!


Today was Maddie's first day of school. She was so excited! She goes to a preschool called Melody Lane. It's in the Ballam mansion and was started by Micheal Ballam's wife. It's a very good school and they do a lot with music and surprisingly it's one of the more cheaper preschools. As soon as we got there, before anyone told Maddie what to do, she made herself at home at the play dough table. I went to tell her goodbye and give her a hug. I said, "I'll just be back in a couple hours to pick you up." Then Maddie said, "When you come back, I will let you know if I am done or not." Silly kid-And her teacher said she was all smiles the whole time.
When I picked her up, she was very excited to tell me about her painting, the blocks, the dress ups, and the giant castle she got to play in. She will go to school every Mon, Wed, Friday; but she told me she wishes she could go everyday!

Here she is saying "no more pictures, lets just go already."

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

What a sweetheart!!!!!! That's so cute. There isn't a shy bone in her is there!!!