Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Family Home Evening in The Canyon

Andy's got Maddie hooked on some of his old 'silly' country music. This is Maddie singing to the "Donkey Song."

Last night we headed up Smithfield Canyon to look at the beautiful changing leaves and do a little walking around. Here are some pictures-I really need a new camera, mine keeps taking blurry pictures :(

When we got to the top, there was even snow! Garen was very intrigued with the snow, since last year he didn't even touch the stuff.


Garen resting on Daddy's shoulders




Garen getting warmed up on the way back.


This is Maddie helping me deliver newspapers this morning. She loves doing it and she's got a pretty good arm on her too.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! I miss the beautiful fall leaves in those canyons. Looks like you had a successful fhe.

Robnz Fam said...

Those are some GREAT pictures Em! I love all of them, especially the one of you three throwing leaves, oh and Andy and Garen on his shoulders...they are all favorites!

Jenni said...

I love the pictures. That is such a beautiful canyon and a very beautiful family too.

suz young said...

That sure brings back memories having a little girl run up to the front steps and throw the paper! All of you girls have had that experience, but I never took pictures of it, (unbelievabe!), so thanks for the deja vu! You always make things so meaningful, even if it is hard or a burden.

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Oh that makes me miss logan. I love the fall there. What a cute family!!!!

Alisha Wilkins said...

cute! Troy and I took Taylor up to the mountains last Sunday after conference and it was so cold (and snowy!) that Taylor and I stayed in the car while Troy got out and took some pics....I am such a wimp! :)