Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Walk

I went with Maddie and her preschool to the Pumpkin Walk yesterday. Her class made a display of pumpkin cows and chickens to go with the story "Click Clack Moo." It was fun to see Maddie interact with her classmates that I hear so much about, but never see. I forgot my camera during preschool, but Maddie was anxious to show Andy her pumpkin so we went back for Family Home Evening. They had all kinds of pumpkin displays-John Wayne and the wild west, Sesame Street, Brady bunch, farmers, scary monsters, Willy Wonka, Albert Einstein, Elvis, the Beatles, and so many others. It was a lot of fun!!! My favorite picture is of Garen as Yoda! The park was also haunted last night. There were people and kids dressed in scary costumes blending in with the rest of the displays and then would jump out. They scared me pretty good a couple times. They made Madelyn pretty nervous!

3 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

Cute pictures!! THe one with Garen as Yoda made me laugh. Some of the pumpkins displays were pretty cool!

Alisha Wilkins said...

How funny, I was going to comment about Garen as Yoda too! His little face fit perfectly!

I love how fun Maddies preschool 'looks' it really makes learning extra fun!
I hate scarey things that jump out at you...I would have probably passed going to the park :)

Robnz Fam said...

I love those things that you put your face through, I get the biggest laugh out of them too! I loved the pictures, Thanks so much for sharing them with us!!