Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The First Snow!


I was substituting this morning and to my surprise, just as we went out for recess, it started snowing. It was beautiful!!! I was so excited to get back home and take the kids out in the first real snow of the season. The kids loved it! Garen was to little to be out in the snow to much last year so this was his first experience playing with the wet, yummy stuff. I think the main reason he like eating it was because it feels good on his teething gums. We enjoyed playing, making a snowman, and Andy even got our Christmas lights hung up.

Garen learning to throw snowballs (Maddie has already conquered that task):

3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

We got snow today too! I wish Taylor wasn't sick or I would have for sure taken her out to play! It's suppose to really start coming so she will get out soon enough!

Robnz Fam said...

Wow. So it is snowing in Springville, just three minutes away, and you got a TON in Logan...we have nothing, and we are right in the middle of it all!

I loved those pics...how fun!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

I am triing to decide if I miss the snow or not? Sometimes I do, but right now I am ok with jacket weather. Cute pictures I love them I think I will miss is more when Cooper is older and can actually play in it.