Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Playing in the Snow

Today we went out to Andy's parents house in Clarkston. We have gotten so much snow, but they have even more! Andy would through Maddie clear up in the air and she would land deep into the snow and be stuck till one of us got her out. The kids had so much fun playing in the snow. Garen didn't make it to long because he was to little and to bundled up to walk around much, and he got cold. Maddie was having so much fun she could have made it for much longer even though her little cheeks were all red.
Andy built a tunnel under the snow drifts and Maddie thought that was pretty cool. We didn't even bring the sleds this time, we'll have to do that next time. Here are some pictures and videos from today.
On a side note-Andy had his 5th basketball game today and they are still undefeated!!!




Andy's face plant, I mean back flip in the snow-

Daddy and Daughter-

I love this vidoe because Maddie falls, followed by Andy looking like an umpa lumpa doing a cartwheel-

7 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Wow! That's a ton of snow!

Ben and Sara said...

I didn't really realize how much snow Andy's parents got when you were trying to explain it to me. Holy cow!! Looks like you guys had a fun time.

megan said...

I can't believe it's still snow season!! It's easy to forget when ya live in la i guess. I could actually go for some sledding about now. Your trip to vegas looked like a lot of fun!! I love that you were able to get away sans kids!!

suz young said...

You definitely have much more snow than us! I want to jump in that snow! They cancelled school again today, Wednesday, and of course it is now sunny and no wind. The night must have been bad.

Robnz Fam said...

WOW! Look at that snow! I'm so glad you guys made some fun out of all that snow...way to put it all to good use! Those videos made me laugh...I love the ones of Andy face in the snow and his cartwheel...I had no idea he could do backflips! Why didn't you do one? I would of loved to see that, I haven't seen you do one of those in so long! Do it! Hey, can you imagine running one of our races in that much snow? Maybe you should come here ;).

dersley said...

Maddie and Garen are lucky to have such great parents. Looks like you all had tons of fun in the snow.

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

wow that looks like so much fun, i cant believe there is that much snow