Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Jakobi and by Kelsie so I thought I better do it:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was in 9th grade and 14 years old, taking drivers ed. and being immature i'm sure but haveing fun doing it!

5 Things On My To-Do List Today: Laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, take Maddie to preschool, and watch two extra kids.

5Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire: This is something I can't comprehend but I would pay off every stinck'en debt we have, start a college/mission fund for all kids, buy all my friends and family really great stuff, invest a bunch, and get my master's degree.

3 Of My Bad Habits: I'm with Jakobi on the sweets!, not cleaning up after a meal so everything gets stuck to the plates and table and starts to smell, and not shaving my legs.

5 Places I Have Lived: Burley, Idaho for 18 years!, Salt Lake City with Cortney, Oakridge apartments with Cort and Alisha, in a one room bug infested apartment for 1 month when we first got married, A very wet house in Logan that I loved, And now in Smithfield Utah.

5 Jobs I Have Had: Secretary at Goode Motors in Burley, In a Autistic group home in SLC, Walmart cashier, waitress at Juniper inn, and a Special Education teacher.

5Things Most People Don't Know About Me: I got my gallbladder out my Senior year of high school and it happened to be on the day of all school club pictures-so I didn't get to go sneak into every club picture with my friends, I love Jane Austin novels, I held the school record for pole vault and hurdles at one point-neither one was very good, but hey a record non-the-less, I love walking outside as the sun is coming up and the mountains are close by and there are no people around me at all, I love riding horses even though it has been years since i've had the chance to.

Tag: Carrol, Chanc, Sarah, Sara K., Jenny A.

5 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

I didn't know that about you and walking out with the sun and mountains. I also didn't know you were a secretary in Burley?! When was this? I can't believe I didn't know that. So I'm STILL laughing at "Houston we have a problem." "Oh, ok...so what do you want me to do about it? You got yourself up there, get yourself down!". Dang, that was so funny Em! All the other's were hillarious too. Seth was in the other room when I was listening to that and he heard me laughing my head off and ran in to see what was going on! It was so funny to see his reaction too. Thanks for the laugh! Seriously, Houston.

Just wait until you see what I would do with a billion dollars...stay tuned...

Robnz Fam said...

p.s. Thank you for your comment, I'm really excited about all the ideas that I've gotten. I'm glad I posted that!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Yes! Glad I am your friend! HEHE
I forgot about your job at Goode Motor and didn't know your one bedroom apt was infested with bugs! I would NOT like that!
I hate shaving too, especially when I am pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Interesting, very interesting....

dersley said...

Fun post. I never knew you held the record for pole vault and hurdles. That is really cool.