Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Abby's Valentine's Party

Yesterday, Maddie and I went to my sisters house for a V-day party. It was so much fun. The gilrs got to decorate cookies, make valentines, and play lots of fun games! After all the other party guests left. Maddie and Abby (and me and Sara) played outside in the snow. It is so nice to have Sara and her family close by again!
Maddie and Abby-

Some of the pary guests-

playing a silly game-

Maddie and Abby playing outside-


Here's a little vidoe of us playing outside. Me and Sara had a good time trying to sled down on our feet. I was trying to figure out how to put all my short clips together. Some of the videos didn't work but I didn't want to waste any more time playing with it, so here it is-

here are some other falls that I couldn't get to go in my youtube video-

7 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

I've been checking your blog constantly waiting for those videos to be on it. I can't stop laughing!!!! I'm sure other people won't think it is as funny as we do. That was so much fun, I'm so glad you guys were able to come. Some of your pictures are better then the ones I have, so I'll have to get copies.

Ben and Sara said...

I'm still laughing!!!

Robnz Fam said...

Oh man!!! I was laughing SO HARD at those videos!!! That is some dang good footage. I feel so dumb, I'm here at work, my boss is on the phone looking at me laughing my head off thinking "what the heck?". I'm going to show him as soon as he gets off the phone! That is SO funny. Man, I'm still laughing. Thanks for posting those Em!

Maddi and Abby look so cute together, what a couple of pretty girls. Not you and Sara, Maddi and Abby. :0)j/k...you two are too! Especially when your smashing into the snow!

I'm still laughing too Sara.

Korbi said...

this is your sister, sara, that you live by? fun, fun! I live in the same town as my older sister and we see each other every day, blessing and blessing in disguise! :) Cute snow videos!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

That is pretty funny, you guys crack me up! I love it. I have to say I am a bit jealous you guys live so close and are able to hang out, but I am glad you guys can do that. That is one hard thing about living so far away from family you miss out on the memories like sledding down and landing on your tail bone. I am still laughing I love it.

suz young said...

If I didn't know better I would say you two were still in high school. Way to go with the stunts! You guys need a mountain! And thanks for sharing the party pictures. I'm glad you could make it down the freeway to Syracuse! It's risky driving down I-15.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Those videos are hilarious! I loved your little giggles...reminds me of all the fun times we have had just laughing at absolutely nothing!
The valentines party looked like fun, what a good idea! :0)