Thursday, April 3, 2008

At The Park




Today was finally a nice day outside! And even better Andy was home. So we took the kids to the park this morning. Maddie loves this park because of the fun hiking trail. We even saw three deer on our hike! They were to quick for me to get a picture of them.

After an hour or so at the park we took the kids to McDonalds for lunch (a rare occasion). It was such a nice day together.
Later this evening, my little soccer team (including Maddie) had practice. It was so much fun and the kids are so entertaining! Maddie did really well even though she is the smallest one on the team. I didn't get any pictures of her because I was to busy trying to coach 10 five year olds.

After soccer practice I got to go play church Futsol (indoor soccer). It was such a blast! But I am definitely ready to go to bed now! I hope everyone else is enjoying some nice weather!

5 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

I'll bet it was nice to get outside for awhile. I'm glad you had fun at futsol, you'll have to tell me about it.

Robnz Fam said...

Those pictures at the park are so cute! They remind me of that park that we started our race out at!! What a fun, busy day!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Yeah for getting outside!! So I am a total slacker, did you go to aerobics last night? I went Wed. night but not last. I guess I will have to do a couple night of pilates this weekend.

Nicole said...

What a fun day! It is so gloomy and miserable here today so your pictures look like a little bit of heaven.

Alisha Wilkins said...

We have had some sunny days but the dang wind still cuts right through us! I am now paying for letting Taylor play a little outside the other day because now she is suffering from a dang cold!

Hey, thanks for the offer of borrowing your boy stuff! A friend of mine let me borrow all her 0-3 month stuff (she had a TON!) but anything bigger than that size would help out...if you don't mind! It really does surprise me how much you can accumulate for such a little one that will outgrow it so fast! :)
Talk to you later!