Monday, April 28, 2008

Burley Weekend

The kids and I had an enjoyable time in Burley this weekend. We went on Saturday so I could go to my friend Natalie's bridal shower. It was so fun to spend time with her and meet her soon to be husband! Also I got to see Alisha and her super cute pregnant belly. (I forgot my camera at this event)
On Sunday I got to spend some time with my old friend and neighbor Jenny and her way cute twins! And to top off all this fun we got to spend some time with my sweet grandparents. Maddie loves it when my grandma Dora reads to her and she had some new book this trip. So they sat and read everyone. Then my wonderful grandma played catch with Maddie. You would never know she was almost 90!

Also while we were there, my mom helped me (okay I helped my mom)make 10 soccer print pillow cases I will be giving to my soccer team. And my dad spent hours outside watching Maddie jump on the tramp and pushing her in the swing! Thanks for a wonderful weekend Mom and Dad!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I love trips to Burley. I love these pictures of your kids. They look like they had so much fun. And congratulations to Natalie.

Alisha Wilkins said...

It was great seeing you and thanks for bringing the clothes! You have so many super cute outfits...Parker is going to be the best dressed newborn ever! :)

suz young said...

It was really wonderful having you and the kids here for the weekend! Those little people bring so many smiles and laughs to our faces. It was fun to sit in Primary with Maddie and watch Garen be so silly at home. Thanks for coming! And it was fun to see Alisha looking so cute pregnant.

dersley said...

It was so fun to see you and your cute kids on Sunday. Thanks for coming over for a bit. That is so cool Maddie can ride a bike. Go Maddie!