Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthdays, Birthdays and more birthdays

On Friday it was my Grandma Vonnie's 80th birthday. Sadly I didn't get to see her because she lives in Minnesota, but I heard she had a wonderful party!
This is Grandma Vonnie singing to Maddie last time we went for a visit-
On that same day it was my sister-in-law, Amber's birthday. I will be following in her footsteps of hitting the big 25 here soon. And last by not least, again on the same day it was Andy's grandma Margaret's birthday.

We went out to Clarkston and had a yummy dinner and cake and Ice cream to celebrate! Grandma and Amber, the birthday girls-

Andy and his Grandpa-

Jann and the 3 grandkids- (I love the look on baby Levi's face-he's just waiting for Maddie to pop up and make him laugh)-


Garen loves hiding behind these door and saying peek-a-boo!

And today was a perfect day for outside play, Popsicles, and shorts!-

,

5 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Shorts??!! I am so jealous! It has been really nice here too, but (no shorts/capris fit me!) I haven't pulled any of Taylor's 'summer' clothes out yet!

I would love to help with the kids' cakes! ;)
I haven't seen any volcano cake ideas, but I do HAVE a cake pan for a flower-do you remember the one I made for Taylor's 1st b-day party??!! That is the one I am talking about! ;)

Jenni said...

We took advantage of the warm day too. Aren't you just so excited for summer?

How do you keep track of all of your April Birthdays? I think it's so cool that you guys were able to celebrate with at least some of your Grandparents. It's so good that your kids know them so well.

And I love Maddie's little summer outfit. Too Cute!

megan said...

yay for the warm day!! so glad you finally got one!! sad thing is that I'd prob be freezing in that weather :-)

Robnz Fam said...

HOW FUN! I so wish that Seth and I could of ran that race too, we were so looking forward to it...and many others! We will just have to wait until this month is over!

OK, you totally reminded me that we are both coming to the big 25 soon...that is so crazy! We are getting so young.

Korbi said...

I can't wait for popsickle weather. Beck is dying inside...