Saturday, April 5, 2008

First Soccer Game

Sara's number 12 lives on through Maddie-

















This morning was our first Soccer game. It was early and it was cold, but the kids did great. Maddie got a bit overwhelmed by getting knocked over, being cold and being the smallest so she only played for about 6 minutes of the whole game. She'll get used to it eventually.
Stretching out-














We didn't win, but at this age they don't really acknowledge the score. I do have some pretty quick and talented kids on my team and it was so fun watching them play!

Go Maddie-














Maddie freezing on the field-

5 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

What troopers to play out in the cold! In my 'younger' days I would have toughed it out, but these days I would be making way to shelter and some hot cocoa!

I didn't realize it was co-ed! You might have mentioned it, but it never clicked! She will become one tough cookie playin' with all the boys!

Ben and Sara said...

Yay for number 12!! It does look pretty cold!! I'm sure once it is warmer she'll want to play longer.

R.Giselle said...

Emily, she really is a mini version of you!!! I'm coming home June 13th - June 22nd. I'll be in Logan the weekend of the 13th to see my Grandfathers, Fathers and Bro's show at the Lyric maybe you guys could come to the show?!!! Then again the next week for Bree's wedding. We'll make plans as it gets closer K?! I so want to see your face and these little munchkins too! I love them, they crack me up! SO full of life!

Kelsie said...

oh tell maddie she looks so cute in her soccer uniform.. how fun. so are you the coach???

Hayley said...

I hope you guys don't mind. I went to school with Andy, and just ran into your blog and Just thought I would say Hi. Your family is just darling!