Saturday, April 19, 2008

Soccer Game

I was so proud of my little soccer team today-they have really improved since our first game! We won 8-5. And Maddie played hard and had fun this game! It was super windy, but at least if wasn't freezing cold like the last game! I love coaching these little ones, they are so much fun!

Maddie getting ready for her game-

Maddie playing goalie-

The team-

Thanks for coming to the game Jann and Boyd-

A little video of one kid scoring and Maddie trying to help- (Maddie is red #12)


Just some other pictures:
Garen trying to get a drink while in the tub-

Maddie helping grandpa blow out his candle-

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey thanks for replying! I will for sure add you! I am excited that we can still keep in touch!

The Egan Family said...

Em, she looks identical to you! Your kids are adorable! Tell Sara and Ben HI for me when ya see them next!