Sunday, April 20, 2008

Haircut by Maddie...

So yesterday, I was upstairs trying to get ready and I heard the kids laughing downstairs. When I went down a few minutes later, I realized what they thought was so funny. Garen was sitting on my lap and I was running my fingers through his hair and all these huge clumps of hair were coming out. I didn't know what the heck was going on at first, then I spotted the scissors on the floor and I look at Maddie and she knew she was in trouble! All of Garen's long locks were gone!
So Andy had to buzz his hair to even everything up! I hope it grows back soon! I like his shaggy hair.
Before-

After-

haircut time-

6 comments:

SAYDA said...

How funny that they were downstairs laughing. Kids are so cute. For some reason, when you have two kids, the older one always gives the younger one a haircut. Richie did Giselle's hair, but it was her bangs. So it was very, very noticable. At least she did a good job. It could have been worse. Your kids are so cute. Love, Sayda

Alisha Wilkins said...

Crazy kids! Maybe she wants to go to beauty school when she grows up??!! :)
At least he is a boy and could get a 'buzz' without losing all his cuteness!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Start saving up your pennies for beauty school for maddie!!

Kelsie said...

hey i love his hair short and shaggy. he is just sooo cute both ways... at least maddy didn't do her own hair.. okay dumb question how did you turn your back ground to stripes.. mine sucks its black..haha

megan said...

thank goodnes he's so cute that it doesn't matter much! Although I know what you mean, I like caden with shaggy hair too! This is like the classic family story though...I swear someone always gets a hold of scissors and cuts a siblings hair. Not looking fwd to it

Korbi said...

I guess at least she didn't cut her own? Jakobi and I whacked each other's hair off when we were about 4, that's why we sported that short boy perm in preschool and kindergarten! haha!