Friday, October 10, 2008

Our First Wyoming Snow!

When I woke up this morning I was surprised to see about 2 inches of snow out my window! But the first snow is always exciting and it was fun to show the kids. Maddie wanted to put on he snow clothes and go sledding right then! But she settled for going to school instead.


Garen was back to his normal self this morning, ready to eat and play so I'm glad that flu bug is over with.
This picture is of Maddie pulling a face after I was teasing her that she should have waited to fall of the playground till today because it wouldn't have hurt so bad in the snow. :) She's a trooper with her scraped up head, face and knees.-

5 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

WHAT???!!!! Snow! It can't snow yet! I'm not ready for it!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

wow, it seems so crazy seeing snow, I just pulled out my jeans for the season, although its still shorts weather here. Have fun in the snow

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all are troopers! have fun with all the snow!

Kelly Peterson said...

You live in Wyoming?? Cool.

Robnz Fam said...

It was suppose to snow today! No luck though. 10 weeks...how exciting!! I can't wait Em!! How is the book coming along? Have you read it yet? And...you will be SO so great with 3 kids Em. You are a great mother.