Friday, October 3, 2008

Helping Out

Besides picking up their toys, my kids love doing chores! And they are actually getting pretty good at them.
Maddie washed all the mirrors and windows-

Here's some team work of taking clothes out of the washer and putting them in the dryer-

And here is what I usually find after each load of laundry- My kids really like to put rocks in thier pockets.

Last night at bedtime the kids said they didn't want to go to bed yet, so I said you can only stay up if you help me with the laundry. They thought that was awesome. They both helped me do 3 loads of laundry, wash, dry, fold, and put away. I guess it was a win/win situation. They got to stay up and I got some help.

5 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

That is so cute! There are a couple times it looks like Maddie is going to fall head first into the washer! I can totally hear her little laugh if she would have! Your kids are so dang cute...they take after their mom (okay a little credit goes to Andy too!)

Anonymous said...

I think they need to come visit me sometime!

Kelsie said...

rad, when are they headed up to my house for the week??? haha j/k thats awesome. jordyn loves to put clothes in the dryer for me and help me bring them to my bed. but she is also great at wrecking everything i fold.. haha kids are the best

Nicole said...

That was so cute! I'm sure it is a big help to not have to bend up and down at 7 months pregnant. I'm glad to see you have two good little elves to help around the house.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Looks like you have some good helpers!! And Your laundry closet looks much more organized than mine!!!