Monday, August 24, 2009

Maddie Lost Her First Tooth!

Maddie joined her friends in the toothless club yesterday. She begged me all day to pull the tooth out but it just didn't seem loose enough yet. So she wiggled it and messed with it all day long and finally around 6pm she showed it to me again and I pulled it right out.
She was so excited! She kept saying, "I can't believe I lost a tooth already, and I think I have another loose one."
We went with friends last night to celebrate a birthday and she was pleased to show anyone who would look that she had lost a tooth.
When we got home that night she made sure the little pouch with her tooth in it was partly open and clear on the side of her pillow so the tooth fairy wouldn't have any trouble finding it. And it worked! Her tooth was gone this morning and her little pouch was filled with money.
She ran in my bedroom yelling "the tooth fairy came!"
Losing her tooth is just another sign that my little girl is growing up!

This is the book I gave her on Saturday that came with the pouch to put the tooth in-

She loves sticking her tongue through the whole-

1 comment:

Johnsons said...

What a cute book. Congratulations Maddie.