Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dentist

It was time for teeth cleanings again and I thought I better finally use a dentist in Rock Springs instead of traveling back to Utah. Luckily we have a dentist in our ward and I have his 2 oldest daughters in my Girl Scout troop and his 2 youngest daughters in my preschool.

I was really worried about Garen since he had never let a dentist clean his teeth before. He's aways refused to even go in a new place, let alone let some stranger stick strange tools in his mouth. But he watched Maddie go first and just said, whens it my turn.
Then he did exactly what the dentist told him to do and laid relaxed with his mouth open and even laughed when they would spray the water on his teeth. I was very relieved that I didn't have to hold him down or deal with the screaming and running away!

Maddie did awesome as usual. Her x-rays showed a tooth that can't come up cuz she has no room in her mouth. She lost the baby tooth over a year ago and I always wondered why a new one had not grown in yet. But it looks like this is going to be a problem finding room in her mouth for her grownup teeth. So we have to go see the orthodontist about getting some spacers.

No comments: