Saturday, December 4, 2010

Talking to Santa

This morning was our ward Christmas breakfast. There was tons of yummy food, music, a Christmas story and then the special guest arrived. Sophie wanted nothing to do with Santa, she just took a bag of candy and ran off to play.
This year was Garen's first year sitting on Santa's lap. Last year I got him to walk close to Santa and he whispered what he wanted and years before that he bolted crying to the door. This year was different. He was nervous and unsure, but he got up there and told Santa he wanted Rex the dinosaur from Toy Story and Santa said, Ok I will bring you Rex and a doll. Garen quickly corrected him-
hesitant-

engaged in conversation (he even touched his beard)-

Thinking about what she's going to ask for-

"A bike and an Ipod" and Santa responded with I have lots of kids asking for that I might run out before I get to your house-

No comments: