Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More pictures from Christmas weekend in Burley

Sophie checking herself out in the mirror-

The little fairies Kaisa and Maddie made with grandma Sue-

My cute mom and dad-

Hot cocoa-


I got to meet up with some old friends, Alisha, Giselle, Chanc, Cortney, and Carrol.
Me and Alisha talking in the background-
Sophie and Chanc's boy Ayden-


sisters-

Sophie and Chloe-


Andy and Chloe bonding-
The kids loved playing Mario Kart all weekend-
Kaisa and Maddie in their matching skirts from grandma-
Our Family-

The claw game got hours of use from all the kids-
Also while in Burley I got to visit my grandparents several times and enjoy their company. And the kids got to go on a fun treasure hunt with special books with pictures from the Young Family Games for each kid.

3 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

I'm jealous...wish I was there too!

suz young said...

We wish you could have been here too! The cousins seem to love it as much as the siblings when they get together. You're all so special to us.
One more family wouldn't have made the floor any stickier, either.

Mandy Peterson said...

I had lots of fun with you and your family. It was fun to see those pictures. I'm glad you got to see your friends...I wish you were excited to see me too over Christmas!