Monday, December 13, 2010

Sophie's Birthday Party

On Saturday we celebrated Sophie's second birthday while Jann and Boyd were here and since Andy won't be around on Wednesday her real birthday. She was in heaven with all her new babies, stuffed dog and cat, shopping cart, puzzle, books, nail polish, and necklaces!







My friend made this way cute birthday cake for us!-

And Sophie of course got her own mini cake-




Also while the grandparents were here the kids got to open their Christmas presents from them. Maddie was thrilled to get an Ipod, plus a new game and some PJ's

And Garen was pretty happy with his Mac semis from Cars movie and his Connex car building blocks
About midnight that night my best friend Carrol and her family came and stayed the night. We stayed up talking (well mostly laughing) until the wee hours of the morning, but it was so worth it. I love her sweet kids and I couldn't put her newborn baby down! I love Carrol and I love that we have been the best of friends since we were babies! I don't love that I didn't take any pictures!

No comments: