Saturday, January 12, 2008

Best Friends

Alisha came down to Logan yesterday and I was privileged to go to the temple with her and Troy. It was such a nice break for me to enjoy the quiet spirit and of course to see Alisha! Thanks for letting me join you two, Alisha. I miss you already.

Since I didn't get a shot of us together yesterday, I thought I'd add a couple pictures from our younger years.

I'm so glad I got to grow up with Alisha and Carrol. They have both always been there for me through thick and thin; and they are still my very best friends today-I think that's something special! Thanks guys and love ya! Hope you enjoy a look back into our past :)
Me and Alisha on Halloween-

Me and Alisha on our first day of school-

Me and Carrol as grapes in the grapevine-

Carrol and Emily, we're pretty happy about getting our picture taken-

Second grade, see if you can find Carrol, Emily and Alisha-
Carrol and Emily, the two most prettiest girls :(-

Thanks for supporting me girls-

Friends forever-

7 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Oh Em! What a sweet little post! I loved the pics, brought back some good memories! I am pretty sure the halloween one is the one where we were running from house to house and you totally biffed it??!!
I am stealing a copy of that one and the first day of school one! I might just have to scrounge up some fun pics to post from the good ol' days!

Too bad I couldn't stay in town longer and actually get to hang out with you more! Before I have this baby I will plan a day just to come hang out (and hit the temple!) Carrol, you should join us! :)
Luv ya tons Em!

Ben and Sara said...

I love the pictures!! Each one brings back so many memories for me too.

suz young said...

I should have commented last night when we were on msn figuring out these pictures. I love those pictures! I love your friends and it started when you were all little! Alisha, you can come over any time to get copies of these vintage pictures! I also have recorded most of earth life with Sara's and Mandy's friends, so I look back and feel fulfilled.

Robnz Fam said...

Wow. That is so amazing that you have those pics...I'm going to have to come over Suz for some of those...or all of them! Em, that was such a sweet post, thank you! It's so easy to support your own best friend through thick and thin when you get even more in return from her, er, YOU! That would of been so fun to have been there with you girls. Let me know next time and I'll see what we can work out :0). Love ya!

p.s. LOVE the new van! IT's super nice! Remember our church basketball days? 80-1 ring a bell hehe!

Robnz Fam said...

p.s.s. Oh the hair. It's killing me.

Robnz Fam said...

Em, I had to come back and re-read and look at these pics again. SO many memories. Wow, I can't believe we let someone put purple blush all over our faces, dress us all in purple, and then to tape purple balloons ALL over us. :0) Good times baby!

Kelsie said...

EmIlY,

LOVE THE BLOG!!! YOU WILL NEED TO COME OVER AND SHOW ME HOW TO DO THAT COOL BACKGROUND AT THE TOP WHERE IT SAYS YOUR NAME... WAY CUTE. ANY HEY ILL WATCH YOUR LITTLE ONES ANYTIME... THERE TOO CUTE AND TONS OF FUN....