Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Basketball

Andy and his friends have played in the city basketball league for the last 5 or 6 years. This season they have only played two games, but they are 2 for 2! It's a lot of fun to go watch him and hear the kids cheering him on.
Sorry the pictures are blurry, my camera is not meant for taking shots. Or maybe Andy is just so incredible fast no one can get a good shot of him. :)

Don't worry his shot went in! He's #4 on white-

Garen, grandma, and Maddie cheering him on-

I'm pretty sure he made this layup as well ;)-

Oh, and I'm sure this shot he's shooting went in too-
And if I remember correctly I think he drove in and made the basket over the tall guy-

Way to go honey!!!
I have to add, that after the game my dear husband took the kids home and put them to bed while I stayed at the gym to work out. Not only is he a basketball star, he's a great husband and daddy!

3 comments:

suz young said...

Wow, he is fast when it shows up a blur. Go Andy! We would have loved to have watched that game, but we did support two basketball games last night and tonight in Burley--Burley/Minico rival game, which Burley boys won their 33rd straight game. Pretty intense! And the girls pulled it off tonight against Preston, with our neighbor, Teresa Wayment (soph.), doing some really great blocks, shots and rebounds. We love to win, don't we! Keep it up, Andy!

Robnz Fam said...

He is just like Mr. Incredible, with his sons speed! That's amazing :0). Good job Andy!

Rich said...

Hi, I am Ryan Bakers brother (I found the link to your blog on theirs). My wife and I are working on our blog and are having a tough time finding a nice template. We really love your custom header and the template you use. How did you create the header and design your blog? If you could email me that would be great! Thanks!
rbaker321@gmail.com
-Rich