Wednesday, January 23, 2008

USU Gymnastics



I took Maddie to a USU gymnastics meet last night. It was fun for her to see the girls on the beam and bars just like she does in her class. And she got the chance to see what she will someday learn how to do. She watched very intently and loved to cheer for the Aggies. But even more then the gymnasts she loved to which Big Blue the bull. He was dressed like a hippy and Maddie found him pretty humorous.
We had to leave the meet just a bit early so we could get back in time for Andy to go to his basketball game. His team won again and are now 3 for 3!

Big Blue-

3 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Oh how fun! The most Emi gets to see is the BYU basketball team play. Good thing she loves it so much, or else we'd have to leave her home ;0). Did you get my message on your phone?

Alisha Wilkins said...

How fun! She looks so cute and like she is absolutely loving being there in the photo with her!
I wish we leaved a little closer to cool events like that! The best we can do is BHS games or (heaven forbid!) Minico games (which we haven't taken her too...yet)

Korbi said...

how cute. My sister's little girls love that we teach gym, even if I only teach 3 year old! They get to go to a bunch of meets and watch the "big girls." Now that I am having my only little Paisley I wonder if she will even like gymnastics, dance, or cheer, or I am really in the wrong ownership! :) How do you put music on your page?