Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just some pictures of my Pride and Joy

Here are some pictures of my little ones from today and yesterday.
My friend Kelsie and I were just talking last night about how our blogs are just a big old shrine to our kids. But as mom's this is what our days and our lives consist of. And I love it!!!
I admit it is hard to find much needed time for myself. Sometimes I spend the day watching curious George, working on naming body parts, writing letters, coloring, and reading children's stories- instead of working a successful job, going to the gym, or learning a new skill. But after hearing them laugh or seeing how excited they are when they finally catch on to something we've been working on, or receiving a giant hug and kiss for no reason; I wouldn't change a single thing!
Garen learned how to put his hat on by himself-

Maddie is going to get all the guys when she grows up :)-

Daddy reading bedtime stories-

This morning Maddie got Garen his breakfast and then helped him out of his booster seat. Garen returned the favor with lots of hugs-

Maddie and her great grandmother playing with the blocks-

3 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

how boring would our life be without children? Very cute pictures I love them!

Robnz Fam said...

Sarah is so right, our lives wouldn't be the same. It's a very fullfilling 'job'. I love it too. I love that pic of Garen hugging Maddi! Awwww. So cute!

suz young said...

I love the hugging picture. They are all such cute random pictures. I don't remember watching too many shows I wanted to watch when you were all home, but I can now. But I would trade my choices for you all to be here again.