Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A little more info.

I think it was inspired that I got so lovey and sentimental about my children this morning (on my previous post). I needed the reminder!
About 2 minutes after I posted my precious little one's pictures; Garen threw up blueberries on my white down comforter (dry clean only) and on my decorative pillow (that also cannot be washed). Pretty much the 2 things I own that can't be thrown in the washer got blue throw up all over them!
As I pulled all the covers off of my just made bed, I hear a loud noise and find that Maddie has just dumped out the entire contents of her piggy bank all over the floor.(she wanted to count it) Garen runs for the money, I take him out of the room (so he doesn't try and pull a Sara by chocking on a penny) and he throws the biggest fit and ends up dumping a huge bucket of crayons on the floor. He grabs a handful and runs down the hall ready to color on anything in site.

So now I need to go to my previous post and remind myself how fun it is to be home with my kids and enjoy their company! :)

4 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Oh Em...that's the spirit :0)!!

Jenni said...

Okay, this post really made me smile. I loved it because it reminded me that we all have days where we just want to scream. But then we sit back and remember how amazing and lucky we are to have these kids. Good luck with the blueberry vomit. Yuck!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Poor Garen and Poor you! I hope everything cleans up nicely for you!

suz young said...

So sorry about your blue day. We can all identify with various shades of blue in a day. Counting your blessings is a good way to pull out of it! Good job, Em.