Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Young Family Games

Saturday thru Monday we were in Burley for our annual Young Family Games! It was so great to be with my parents, my 2 sisters, 2 brothers, the 4 in-laws, and my 14 nieces and nephews! It was one packed, crazy house full of giggling and talking.
Saturday we started with our service project at grandma's house. I got to help grandma and grandpa with a few things inside. It was wonderful to see my cute grandparents. Also Saturday we played lightning, the kids did their play, tennis, and races ( I had to skip the last 2-I don't think speed waddling counts as racing). Maddie had a wonderful time with her 5 other girl cousins that are her age (Savannah, Kaisa, Miriam, Abby, Emma). And Garen enjoyed his little cousins his age(Colton, Joren, Naomi).
Sunday we all made it to 9A.M. church and we filled up their primary with visitors. After church I slipped away from the house for a short time and got to see Carrol and Alisha! Then the rest of the afternoon we played ping pong, snakes, accuracy throw, YFG taboo, had my parents talk about their new temple experiences with the Twin Falls temple and my dad becoming a sealer there.
Then Monday we planned to go out to the Steadman's Ranch with the zipline and waterslide, but it was just to cold and windy. So we launched our waterballoons at Mountain View school and played at grandma's house for the day. We had our closing ceremony in which Ben was announced the winner with Sara coming in second! Then at 5pm we had to say our goodbyes and be the first to leave because we had a 6 hour drive ahead of us!
What an incredible weekend we had and I am so glad Andy was able to get work off and come!

Here are some pictures from the 7th annual Young Family Games:


1 comment:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Looks like TONS of fun! I wondered if you guys ended up going to Steadmans! That would have been pretty cold!
It was GREAT seeing you! You and your cute little belly! I can't wait to meet that little one! :)