Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Office



Okay, so neither Andy or I have ever seen a full episode of The Office before. We just never got into it or maybe it was on at a bad time or something. But the last couple of weeks, Andy's friend from work let us borrow Season 1-4. Now every night after the kids are in bed or when Andy gets home from work we watch 2 or 3 episodes. We are loving it!!!! It is so hilarious!
It's something I've come to look forward to every night with Andy. I will be sad when we finish watching the episodes from season 4. But I think Season 5 will be starting on TV here soon.
Many of you have probably figured out the greatest of this show before now. I'm glad we came across it to give us our nightly laughs!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love The Office! It cracks me up! When we lived in VA Randy and I rented a couple of the seasons that we had missed and blew up the air mattress and camped out in our living room watching episode after episode, eating pizza, and drinking cream soda. It is one of my favorite memories! I'm glad you've discovered the show. Last season was horrible with the writer's strike. It's one of two shows I ever watch at night- it was a looong spring (maybe that was because I was pregnant too). The next season starts next week! Yay!

Robnz Fam said...

Ok, now I REALLY must get into this show. Seth quotes it all the time!! I just haven't been able to get into it at all..but maybe if I actually sat down to watch an episode I would appreciate it more. I'll keep you posted :0). By the way, you're going to receive a treat in the mail tomorrow!!! YAY!

megan said...

I can't tell you how many times we have watched the seasons of the Office...we love love that show!! Can't wait till the 25th when it is back on the air!