Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to school open house


Last night Maddie got to show me and Andy around her classroom at school. She showed us where she sits, where they do calendar, her picture on the wall, her birthday candle, and her favorite story they read. She was very excited to have us see everything she does each day.
I'm so glad Maddie is loving school so much. Each day I ask her what her favorite part was, which is usally lunch, friends, recess, or coloring. Then I ask her if there were any bad parts or anything she doesn't like and so far she has not been able to come up with anything. She says it's all fun! I hope it stays that way.

Clifford the big red dog was there, so Garen spent most of his time screaming and clinging to Andy. Not even Maddie would get close enough to Clifford for a picture. Who knew the big friendly dog could be so scary.
Maddie also had gymnastics last night. Her class is huge but she loves it. There are 5 kids from her Kindergarten class in there and 2 girls from church. She doesn't seem to mind that she isn't getting much coach time like she did in Logan-she's just being little miss social.
Maddie is in the white and black-

2 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Maddie! I'm so proud of you. What a great attitude you have. I know exactly where you get that from..your beautiful Mother! You look so cute, and so old, in these pictures! And hey, no worries Garen, I'd be scared out of my mind of that big red dog...there really is no such thing in real life, especially one that talks. So no worries.

Jann said...

I have loved looking at all the new pictures since I have been back to work. The kids look so grown up, especially Maddie all ready for school. I love the family picture you have posted! I sure would like to have a copy of that. Say Hi to the kids for me.
Love,
Jann