Monday, May 4, 2009

Recent Events

Things have stayed pretty busy lately. Some of our recent events included:
-the ward talent show (we didn't join in on the talents this time, but I did bring food)

Garen and the other little kids loved to sit right up in front of the stage to get a closer look

-A birthday dinner with friends followed by book club (or talk about a book for 5 minutes and then chat with friends)
-Jann and Boyd came for the weekend and got to come to Maddie's gym meet.
-Andy and I got to go to the adult session of stake conference because his parents were willing to babysit
-Sunday stake conference with three crazy kids and I got to see some old friends from Burley there. (Alisha Southern and Mr. Ogden)


-After Stake conference we went to our neighbors house for baby Rogan's 1st birthday party.



-We got home just in time to make a quick Mexican dessert and head over to another friends house for a Cinco de mio (sp?) party-which was great!
-Now we're back to Monday again, Andy's back at work, I made it back to the gym after a few days off, and I'm babysitting my neighbor all day, Maddie's got girl scouts, and swimming lessons and so on...

No comments: