Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's day thanks to my great husband and kids. It started out a little bit rough with Sophie throwing up all night long. Andy took Sophie at about 6AM and I went back to bed. When I came down stairs Andy had french toast with strawberries and whip cream waiting for me.

Maddie came in my room first thing and gave me lost of hugs and kisses and "happy mother's day." She aslo made me some great pictures and a key chain from school.

Andy and Maddie went to Sacrament meeting then I went to the last two hours and brought Maddie and Garen. We got wonderful Cd's at church and Garen made me candy flowers in nursery (one of them had a bite taken out of it :)) and Maddie gave me a bag of goodies with a cute poem from primary.

When the kids and I got home Andy had lunch sitting on the table and some presents on my chair! He got me some new running shoes which I love!


In the afternoon we watched movies and I even got a nap!We put the kids to bed at 8 and we ate some yummy ham with cheese potatoes that Andy made.

It was a fabulous Mother's Day! I wish there was a Mother's Day every month!

No comments: