Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mr. Mom

Monday night I got the flu.-not fun. I threw up all night long, had a fever, and bad body aches. Andy was nice enough to get up with Sophie all night. And then he went and got me some sprite and Popsicles. Then Andy took over my day so I could rest.
-He got Maddie dressed and made her lunch
-He took her to school
-Then he went on the field trip with her to the Green River Nursery and Expedition Park. (he even took pictures for me).
-In the afternoon he let me take a nap.
-Then he took Maddie to swimming lessons and played with Garen in the giant blocks.
-Then he played some basketball with Maddie and Garen.
-Later he took Garen to his swimming lessons and had a great time swimming and sitting in the hot tub with him.

I'm so grateful Andy was able to be home to help me with the kids and that Andy made it so we didn't have to miss out on all the days plans. Even though according to Andy, I put him way outside his comfort box.

Here's the pictures he got on the field trip and at the Rec. center-
Maddie and her friend Alyx-

There were so many kids trying to go down the same slide, to funny-








Maddie making a basket-

4 comments:

Jann said...

Emily,
I'm so sorry to hear you got sick. I hope you are feeling better. I'm glad Andy stepped out of his comfort box and helped you. I wish I was closer so that I could help out. I hope everyone is doing better now. I still haven't found out when Lagoon Day is. As soon as I find out I will let you know.

Johnsons said...

Sounds like it was a fun day...except for you. Yuck, no fun. I like the pictures with Maddie's hair in her face; it shows how windy Rock Springs is. Hope all is well now.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Hope you feel better soon! How wonderful Andy did ALL of that! WOW! He deserves an award (or at least a pat on the back!) for all of that and for taking such good care of you!

Melissa Hernandez said...

He went above and beyond, what a sweet hubby you have!! I hope you start feeling better, the flu's no fun!