Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Maddie and Garen started swimming lessons this week. Maddie is the only girl in her class but she loves swimming and loves her teacher! She's doing really well!



The kids here have to be 4 to start level one on their own, so Garen an I are doing the mom and tot class. I worried about Garen because sometimes he freaks out-but he loved it!!! He has the same teacher as Maddie. It was so fun to have that one on one time with Garen-we had a blast. After swimming lessons we warmed up in the hot tub and then Garen thought it was pretty cool to dry off with the hand dryer. He was cracking me up! I don't have any pictures of Garen in the pool since I was in there with him. Maybe Andy will get to come one time and he can get some pictures for me.



Garen drying off-

2 comments:

Jann said...

How fun! I miss you guys already!

Alisha Wilkins said...

I LOVE the picture of Garen with the dryer! And then you said he was cracking you up....and you see his little bum! :) HAHAHA