Friday, May 15, 2009

5 Months Old!


My baby is five months old today! She's still not sleeping through the night, but she makes up for it with her cute little face. She loves all the baby foods so far. And she's always the happiest watching her sibling run around. She has discovered the headbands on her head and she is always reaching up and pulling them into her eyes. Sophie also grabs straight for peoples mouths when they are talking. The drool is unstoppable but no teeth yet.






She's even reading! ;)-

4 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I can't believe she is 5 months already! What a QT. So (suprisingly enough) I haven't bought one new headband for Eva yet, but I am now in the market to start buying them, did you make those or buy them? And, if you bough them would you mind sharing where? I LOVE the bigger the better idea with those things!!

Johnsons said...

Wow. Time flies. I think Sophie looks a lot like both of her siblings. Very cute. Miss you.

Liz said...

She is a beautiful baby! May I say that you are so good at blogging. You are always so current on everything! good job!

suz young said...

Boy, that bow is like a hair piece! It's way cuter though! She has such a demure look. How cute!