Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Birthday's Past

First thing I have to do today is wish my dad a happy birthday!!! I was born on his birthday and he has not been able to blow out his own candles since! If you look closely at some of the pictures you will notice my dad always backing off and letting me have the special day. This day has always been special to me because I share it with my dad, but I never felt like I was sharing anything. The day was always mine and mine alone-thank you dad! I wish we were celebrating it together today-I'd even let you blow out the candles. :)

I never thought when I turned 26 I would have 3 children and be living in Rock Springs, WY, but I would not change one thing about the events that have led me to this day!

Thanks mom for always making my birthday so fun and meaningful! I had several friend parties and went to so many fun places. Now as a parent a realize the work that goes into celebrating a young girls birthday. I couldn't have asked for better cakes, presents, and events! Now can you come help me pull off my kids' parties!


1984-My first birthday
4th birthday, I think that's a smurf cake-
6th birthday-

7th birthday-

8th tea party birthday-

9th birthday, my sisters birthday was 2 weeks after mine-
12th birthday-

15th birthday, my mom rented out the gymnastics gym-
17th birthday-
18th birthday-

19th birthday, I got my bridals taken that day and was married 3 weeks after my 19th birthday-
25th birthday-

6 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Great post Em, loved all the pictures! 18th Birthday made me laugh! :)
You are such a wonderful person! Hope your day is just as wonderful!
Love ya!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Happy Birthday Emily! Hope your day was great!!! I love all the pictures.

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish I could have made it to lunch to celebrate with you.....hope it was yummy!! I'm glad you posted one of your bridal pictures....it's beautiful!!

dersley said...

Happy Birthday! I love seeing the pictures of you through the years.

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Aubrey said...

Don't know if you got the first one. This is from Sayda.

Happy Birthday cute girl!!

By the way... our new address is
saydasjournal.blogspot.com

Since I use first names, I didn't want them connected to our last name.

Hope all is well

Richard and Sayda