Sunday, June 14, 2009

Visiting New Baby Ryan

The kids and I got to Sara's house Thursday evening. I couldn't wait to hold the brand new little guy. He is so darn cute! It was fun to see my mom and sister Mandy for a day as well.

At Sara's house I spent the 3 days there mostly doing kid things. I'm glad Sara let us come and hang out even though I wasn't much help. It seemed like I was always holding Sophie or doing something for my own kids that I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to for her. But we had fun anyway.
I got to take Abby to her T-ball game. She was so fun to watch and she did really well.

We come home Saturday in the pouring rain. I hate driving in the rain! We stopped in Evanston for a while and let the kids play at McDonald's and give Sophie a break from her carseat.
Garen got beat up by a naughty boy up in the slide-so after cleaning his bloody lip, feeding Sophie, and a bathroom break we were back on the road in the rain again.
I didn't think I was going to make it with the buckets of rain, and the semi's going by making it so I couldn't see, Sophie screaming, and Garen saying, "mom dance!" But one more quick stop and a little prayer, the weather cleared up a bit and Sophie fell asleep and made it home safe and sound. I am thankful that Heavenly Father is always listening to my prayers and always ready to comfort!
Ryan Robert, 8 pounds 2 ounces, 22 inches long, so very cute!-



my mom got Garen a bubble machine for his birthday, everyone loved it!-

Abby at her T-ball game-

Sophie and Aunt Mandy-
Maddie and baby Ryan-

Chloe Mae and Sophie Mae, 3 months apart-
Sophie with her newest cousin, that makes 17 cousins for her-



Garen, Abby, Maddie having some breakfast-
a new water gun from grandma and grandpa-
since we got to Sara's house on Garen's birthday, Mandy bought him a cake-

Sophie attacking Chloe-

4 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

It was fun to have you guys here. Thanks for taking Abby to her t-ball game. I'm so glad you made it home safely!

Blain & Britney Young said...

I just love the pic's of the babies!! My Fav is the one that looks like Sophie is hugging the new baby!! So freaking cute. I just want to squeeze Sophie she is just so loveable!!

Aubrey said...

I haven't visit your blog for a while. That is great that you got to get away. I love those pictures! Your children are as beautiful as ever.

Aubrey said...

That was Sayda.