Monday, June 29, 2009

Making a Splash at the Splash Park

Andy was still on vacation from work today and we were actually home. It was great having him home. First I got to sleep in longer than usual, second I got to go to the gym, third we got some much needed things done (like finally get the van travel ready with 4 new tires, a new windshield, and an oil change).
In the afternoon we decided to enjoy the 85 degree weather and go to the Splash Park in Green River. The kids loved it, and Sophie even got in on the action. Garen ran around like a crazy person, Maddie made a new friend and wanted me to leave her alone, and Sophie splashed a bit and then got tired and needed a nap. It was actually very enjoyable since Andy was there to hold Sophie while I took pictures and then he could take Garen to the bathroom and play with him while I held Sophie. It is just so much easier to do stuff with 2 adults apposed to the usual 1.
Here are some fun pictures from the splash park-

Garen's favorite thing to do is step on the water hole-

wow, what's that-
This is kinda fun-

okay, I'm done-
Garen wanted me to take his picture doing or saying different things, this was him laughing-
Should I go through the water or should I stay back here nice and dry?-

Go through the water!!!-
He wasn't really grumpy, he just wanted a sad picture of himself-
Sophie liked spending her time sucking on Maddie's sunglasses-

Taking a break from the water to play at the park-





1 comment:

Alisha Wilkins said...

You guys have been one busy family! And it all looks like SO MUCH FUN! I would {love} having a splash park close by! You guys have such cute kids! :)