Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Big Boy!


The morning of Garen's birthday he was not to happy about turning 3, but he slowly warmed up to the idea. (I have a great video of him refusing to be 3, I'll post it later).
Garen's birthday was just another reminder of how quickly time goes by and that our kids don't stay little for long.
The first year with Garen was rough and at the time the crying seemed never ending. But now I wonder, where did my baby go!? I wouldn't change one minute of the sleepless nights and the screaming echoing in my head even when I wasn't around Garen. He made me stronger as a mother and I believe prepared me for things to come in the future.
But this little boy sure made up for things later on. What a funny, sweet boy he is. He makes me laugh daily and 95% of the time he is such a good, mellow, fun little boy! He gives me about 50 hugs and kisses a day and is always telling me he loves me.

Thank you Garen for making my life even more meaningful and overflowing with joy!
Happy 3rd Birthday!


Here's a look back:















This morning Garen didn't want to open his presents until his breakfast was all gone. Then he calmly opened each present and was pretty happy with what he got:
-Thomas play phone
-Remote control Percy
-Another Thomas train
-cookie monster puzzle
-Thomas book
-Mickey jumprope and spiderman car from Maddie
-Cute PJ's from Aunt Mandy
-Spiderman web shooter
-Clothes and shoes






Garen's answers to questions ( I would have figured some of the answers to be different, but this is what Garen said):
Favorite color? Blue and Green
Favorite food? apples
Favorite cartoon? Curious George
Best friend? Daddy
Favorite toy? Big blue car
Who do you play with? sister
Favorite thing to do at church? play with toys in nursery
Favorite song? Twinkle Little Star
Favorite game? Mickey Mouse puzzle
How many sisters do you want? one (oops, to late)
How many brothers do you want? one
Favorite movie? Curious George
What do you want to be when you grow up? 3, a toy
Where do you want to go? Fishing
Favorite sport to play? Basketball
Favorite drink? milk
Why do you like mom? nice
Why do you like dad? his arms
Why do you like Maddie? Her hair
Why do you like Sophie? her face
Favorite thing to do outside? ride my bike

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Happy Birthday Garen!
His answers on why he likes Andy/Maddie/Sophie are so cute and funny!

Blain & Britney Young said...

I cant beleive how big he is getting!! No way!! They grow to fast.