Monday, June 8, 2009

What do you do in the Summertime?

So Maddie's school ended on Thursday. Friday was a huge party and the weekend was full of family and more presents. Sunday was church and then a get together with friends.

Now Monday is here and it rained all day. And besides swimming lessons, there wasn't much going on. So at about12:30 this afternoon I hear out of Maddie's mouth, "There's nothing to do in the Summer time."
We're going to have some problems this Summer if she's saying this on the first real day out of school and with about 50 new birthday presents surrounding her.

Starting tomorrow Job charts will be in full service as well as "Summer school hour," and a trip to the library!

1 comment:

Natalie Gottwald said...

That is exactly what happened to my kids I nanny, 2 of them, the day after school got out in the morning, said... I am so bored, there is nothing to do! It drove me a little crazy!