Saturday, October 10, 2009

Getting rid of laundry, by Maddie

Maddie was helping me fold a large pile of laundry the other day and she said it made her feel like a girl ant. She learned at school that girl ants work all the time while boy ants do nothing.

Then she continued to tell me that when she grows up she is going to invent little tiny clothes. You can fit them all in one drawer with no hanging or folding. Then when you want to wear one you just stick it to you, push the magic button, and it fits you perfectly. I for one can't wait for that invention to come to pass! Go for it Maddie!

3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Oh that is funny! You let me know when they come out! I will keep her in business :)
She has the cutest personality!

Anonymous said...

I want to buy those clothes!

suz young said...

How insightful! Dad had to read that out loud to me when he read it. What a thinker Maddie is.