Monday, October 19, 2009

Logan Weekend

We had a fun and busy weekend in Logan. We got to Logan on Friday afternoon (Maddie thought she was pretty cool for missing school-since that never happens). Friday night was Andy's surprise party which I already posted about.
Saturday first thing we got our pictures taken and Mack park. We did all of Andy's family, then our family of 5 and then individual kid pictures. I think they will be cute; I can't wait to get them back.
After lunch we headed to the temple with Amber and Zeb to do sealings. What a wonderful and spiritual experience we had. How grateful I am for eternal families and our knowledge of life after death.
Then we got to go see Brenda's cute new house and visit grandpa Ira in the nursing home.
Next Andy and I were excited to go on a date together (it's been awhile). First we ran a few errands alone (weird), then we went to the latest Harry Potter movie (it was even at the cheap theater because we are so late on going to see it), then we enjoyed a lovely meal at Olive Garden courtesy of my parents gift card. It was wonderful to spend that time with Andy!
Sunday we got to hear Andy's parents speak in their new ward, visit Grandma Pug and see grandma Margaret in her new place. Then we headed back home. We got here tired and unprepared for Monday morning, but it was worth it.
A moose we saw on our way to Logan-

cute Maddie in between getting pictures taken-

Sophie acting like the big kids-


sleepy Garen-

3 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Oh Sophie....I miss you and I haven't even met you. Make sure your mother tells you all about me ok?

Em, your lil' Maddie (who by the way is not so lil' anymore) reminds me SOOOO much of Emi, it's not even funny. Actually, Maddie totally reminds me of you, therefore Emi is your mini-you too. We must see each other someday!

Johnsons said...

It was so good to see you all. We had so much fun. What do you think about us making a trip out there for Thanksgiving?

paul said...

Suz says - Wish we could have been there!