Thursday, October 8, 2009

GOOOOOAAALLLLL!!!!

Maddie scored two goals and about 10 other attempts at her soccer game last night! I was so proud of her. She played the entire game (they had no subs) and she was all over defense and offense. She has really caught on to the game and knows just where to go, how to get open, and how to pass. It was so fun watching her! She was so excited when she scored. Of course I had my two other sickies wrapped up at the freezing game, but they were not to happy to be there. I tried pulling out the camera to get a video but my batteries were dead-maybe next game.

Maddie got her soccer pictures back-pretty cute.

3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Yay Maddie! Sounds like she is taking after her Mama!

Johnsons said...

Go Maddie. I love her hair.

suz young said...

It looks like the soccer genes have been passed on to the next generation!