Monday, October 12, 2009

Sunday Snow

Okay, I don't usually let my kids put on snowpants and play outside right after church. But after going to church by myself with three kids, a very grumpy Sophie that I held the whole time, and helping dozens of kids practice for a primary program I was willing to bend the rules and have them outside for an hour. Good thing to, because later it rained and all the snow was gone by the afternoon.




The kids helping me get some things done in the preschool. Okay, they made a bigger mess than what I started with. But at least they're cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE when you are trying to clean up and you end up cleaning up the NEW messes and nothing else!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I saw on the news that you guys were suppose to get snow up there, crazy, but fun!