Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Note from Grandma Young

I just wanted this in my memory book because my grandma is so cute and funny. My grandma is 91 and my grandpa is 96.

What a pleasant weekend we had watching conference. It snowed all day on Sunday and it was so nice to sit in our easy chair to hear the outstanding messages from our leaders. I couldn't help but reflect on how modern technology has enhanced the way we receive the music and spoken word. Of course no matter how many changes come to the presentation, the gospel messages will never change. We just need to be reminded of them often.

Bruce and I are doing as well as possible, but we are looking so old it is scary. Oh well, this is the month for scary things.
May you all have a great October.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!

dersley said...

Your grandma is so funny. That gave me a really good laugh.