Monday, October 19, 2009

Andy's Surprise 30th Birthday Party!

This is the way Andy's 30th made him feel-

I know Andy's birthday was 2 weeks ago, but I couldn't get his work schedule and the party to coordinate until the 16th in Logan. He had no idea-he thought his birthday was long over. He's dad was nice enough to take Andy out in search of a few items at Sports Authority. When he came home the house was filled with grandparents, great grandma, aunts, his family and lots off friends!
Since the party was not at my house I had to have Andy's parents and sister help me out a ton-thanks for all the food prep and picking out the cake guys!
The funny thing is that just a few days earlier I was telling Andy he better throw me a huge party for my 30th and he said, "why would you want that?" I went through with his party anyway. I think he enjoyed it!
My camera was taking blurry pictures, but I will get some better ones from Amber and post them on here.
A shirt his sister made him, it was so funny that Andy's laughter brought him to tears-(personal joke)








Brenda made these super cute candy bars for the occasion. She has so many cute designs for all kids of events! Check her out: PutAWrapOnIt.com







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he enjoyed it! Good planning on your part, I can't imagine trying to hold a party somewhere else with all the "little details" I seem to forget about!