Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lagoon Weekend

Friday night the kids and I headed to Logan. That night we got to meey Amber, Zeb and Levi at the movies. Maddie and Garen loved the new Shreck movie!

Saturday, Andy's parents were nice enough to take care of Sophie and Garen all day long while Maddie and I headed to Lagoon! We got to have my good friend Brenda and her boys ride with us! We had a wonderful day riding tons of rides. Maddie was just a couple inches to short for some of the bigger roller coasters but they let her on anyway. She really liked the Wild Mouse, the spider and The Bat. Brenda and I even got to ride Wicked and the colossus which was so fun and nauseating at the same time! We spent the late afternoon playing at Lagoon-a-beach. Maddie got brave enough to go down the water slide and after that first run she decided she loved it so much that she would do it about 20 more times. Maddie loved being able to ride the rides with Jacob and Danny as well as all the Girl Scouts! It was so fun just spending the day with Maddie. We rode rides till they were all closed then we went into the gift shop and picked a monkey out for Garen and Maddie picked a Tiger. We didn't end up getting back to Logan until 12:45AM! We were very tired!
Some of the Girl Scouts-

Maddie and Jake on Puff, I think Brenda is having the most fun!-






Taking a break at Lagoon-a-beach

I had to stop and get gas on our way home and this is what I saw in the back-
We got a little bit of sleep Saturday night then headed first to Bear Lake where we visited with Great Grandma Janene and Great Grandpa Roger and had a yummy lunch. Then I packed the 3 kiddos back in the van and we headed home to see Andy before Father's Day was over. Sophie cried the whole way, but I think it was a blessing because it kept me awake. ;)

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

Oh how fun!! I so wish I could have been there with you girls. That would have been a blast. Maddie is looking so grown up!