Sunday, June 27, 2010

Date Night

My wonderful friend Amanda insisted that Andy and I go out and she took all 3 of my kids for the evening. First Andy and I hiked up White Mountain for just over an hour. We hiked into the Rock Springs waterfall (more like the Rock Springs trickle). It was nice to explore a little bit of the Mountain next to our house.
The waterfall is behind us-

This is what Rock Springs looks like from White Mountain-

After hiking we had a lovely dinner at Bonsai. It was very yummy!!! Thanks Amanda for taking my kids!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a sweet friend you have! It sounds like you had an enjoyable hike. I'm glad to see that Rock Springs is growing on you and that you have established several friends for you and your kids. Your family is adorable as always. It is fun to see everyone growing up. Happy Late Birthday! I hope we can catch up sometime soon. We are in UT now so if you ever need a little resting place on your way to B-town let me know!