Tuesday, June 15, 2010

18 Months!


Sophie is 18 Months today! She thinks she is 7 like Maddie as she tries to attempt everything Maddie is doing. Her vocabulary is really growing but mostly I hear "mommy" out of her all day. She has 10 teeth and more on their way. She is so smart, it amazes me how well she knows exactly what is going on. She's officially in Nursery, although she's been going for 3 months now.

She is so good at being reverent for an entire prayer, she even leaves her plate of food alone until after it is blessed.
She's definitely my girlie girl. She always wants my chap stick and she actually puts it on her lips, when I put my makeup on she has to have a blush brush or other makeup thing or there is a fit.
Although she is really a smiley child she rarely smiles for the camera-


3 comments:

Jann said...

Great pictures! She looks adorable.

suz young said...

Those pictures look familiar! It was fun being at your house and feeling the minute by minute activity of your family. Sophie is a poser!

dersley said...

She is darling!