Friday, June 25, 2010

More Summer Fun (aka Summer Maddness)

Everyday so far this Summer has been jam packed with parks, pools, ice cream, camps, and fun. Here's a few pictures-
We headed to the free bounce houses and slides for Flaming Gorge days. The splash park was a nice way to cool off on this super hot day.
Also that morning we started with visisting teaching then headed straight to Green River. It wasn't till we got out of the van that I realized Garen was missing shoes. So I carried him on my back and pushed Sophie in the stroller. Next Garen was about to pee his pants so we headed to the port-a-potty which was a huge fight because he was terrified to sit on that toilet and ended up peeing on everything! After that I realized I forgot the sunscreen and the morning continued in this manner including me smacking my head on a metal beam at the playground.
Most of my pictures were of Sophie because Maddie wouldn't hold still long enough and Garen refused to get wet or go down the big slides.






Also this week Maddie got to go to Reading Rocks each morning and read stories and do activities about the books. She came home with all kinds of art projects about dinosaurs, space, bugs, snakes, etc. She loved it!-


Another day, another splash park-


What's Summer without a little ice cream!-


The kids love going to the Summer movie each week. This week they laughed at Alvin and the Chipmunks 2-
One thing I could do without is the neighbor kids ringing my doorbell and knocking 20 times a day to see if Maddie can play. I resorted to a big red sign that says No Knocking, Maddie and Garen cannot play-apparently the neighbor kids can't read because it still continues.

No comments: