Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Sand Dunes

We heard of these great sand dunes just north of Rock Springs and we thought we would go for a nice drive and check them out on Sunday evening. They really were amazing, just these huge sand dunes out in the middle of nowhere and sage brush. The kids thought it was great to take their shoes of and just run through all that sand. And the sunset was beautiful.



Boar tusk butte-

sand angels-

I love Andy's face in the backround trying to get the sand out of his shoes-





1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

I had to do some catching up on these posts. So first off, congrats to both you and Andy on the job change. What a blessing. I'm SOO excited for you guys. And, um, I'm pretty sure having Andy every weekend and Sunday's are going to be the best thing ever! If you want, you could look into some jobs in Ohio.. I think that is what you should do next time. We will be there for awhile, and I really don't think I can go 4 years without seeing my BFF. Next, those sand dunes are beautiful! It almost looks like snow!! Beautiful scenery! And I'm so glad you had an awesome birthday!
Oh, and just so you know. I did buy that golden poop for you on your birthday. It should be arriving UPS any day now :0).