Monday, August 13, 2007

5 Minutes in the Life of Garen

I just wanted to give you a glimpse of my crazy, fun little boy-Garen. All theses pictures were taken within five minutes: (notice he has no pants on because he won't hold still long enough for me to put them on him)

Garen grabbing the camera
Garen pouting on the floor because I won't give him the camera
Garen rolling and laughing after pouting for 5 sec.
Garen pulling the laundry off my bed
Garen climbing in the laundry basket
Garen slamming all the doors shut.
Garen is such a fun kid, but he does not stop-ever.
So tonight, I was at my class and Andy gave the kids a bath. Garen was done and then it was Maddie's turn. I get home and hear all kinds of laughing upstairs. I go in the bathroom and there's Maddie in the tube and Garen sitting next to her in his pajamas. The crazy kid ran away from Andy and climbed into the bathtub before Andy knew what was happening. I didn't think to take a picture until I had pulled off his PJ's and his diaper. We don't usually bathe the kids together, but I guess Garen is in charge these days.

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Wow! You have got your hands full with that cute little one! I hear boys are more go go go and girls are easy until they are older and then you have emotions flying like crazy! I spent a few hours with both this morning and I really don't know which was worse! :) Garen looks alot like you, but in pics of Andy holding him he looks like daddy!

Robnz Fam said...

That was such a cute idea Em! I loved that! Sometimes I do shots of Emi over and over again..but she just sits in the same spot, she's kinda lazy like that..HEHEHEEE!!!! Garen sure is a cutie, I can't believe the curls that he has, they are so so cute on him! Does Maddi have any curl in her hair?